Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to US Autism & Asperger Association whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. Click here and start shopping. BESURE TO SELECT US AUTISM AND ASPERGER ASSOCIATION FOR YOUR CHARITY.
Thank you for visiting the US Autism & Asperger Association marketplace. Here you can find links to Conference Video and Audio Downloads, Nutrition & Supplements, Bookstore, Shop Our Partners, Advertising, Membership, and Sponsorships. There is also a link for Donations. You may place orders online, via telephone or mail. Contact us at 1-888-9-AUTISM (801-816-1234) if you have any questions. Be sure to visit the Shop our Partners link for additional merchandise and shop to help USAAA receive a donation through our partners at no additional cost to you. Many of our partners in the Marketplace are third party sources. You will be redirected to their links and their store. In many cases, the partners provide a percentage of the purchase to USAAA as a donation.
Video and Audio Downloads
Capture all of the presentations from past conferences in three different formats: Video and Audio downloads. Get your video downloads now.
Get all of your favorite books with proceeds benefiting USAAA programs. The bookstore is a separate link and all your purchases from the bookstore are separate from the USAAA web site. Learn More.
Nutrition and Supplements
Advertising and Sponsorships
You have a product or service that you want people to know about. There are many advertising options for reaching your target audience - the autism community. Learn more on how to advertise with USAAA and how to become a sponsor at our events.
- USAAA WeeklyNews e-newsletter - Reaching over 50,000 viewers each week (with bonus e-newsletters of up to 8 times per month)
- Sponsorships - Become a sponsor of the conference or a special program (USAAA TV, US College Autism Project - USCAP, Conference Proceedings Manual, plus many more opportunities.
- Conferences - US Autism & Asperger Association inaugural World conference was held August 9-12, 2006 in Park City, Utah. Annual conferences have been in Denver, Austin, Los Angeles, St. Louis, and Seattle. USAAA partnered with other organizations to host three additional regional conferences in Vancouver, Orlando and New Jersey. USAAA has reached thousands of parents, caregivers, health care practitioners, individuals with autism, students, educators, therapists, along with everyone who wants to learn more about services and treatment for persons living with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) through our conferences. Sponsorship and Advertising opportunities include conference sponsorship, exhibiting, plus much more.
- USAAA TV - The US Autism & Asperger Association 5th Annual World Conference in 2010, became the most-viewed autism conference in the world. Over 34,000 people viewed the event online in addition to the 700 plus onsite conference attendees. This was the first ever autism and Asperger conference to be streamed live in its entirety.
- Website - reach millions of viewers by advertising on the USAAA website
Advertise with USAAA and become a sponsor of our programs.
Shop Our Partners
Purchases of products from our partners enable the US Autism & Asperger Association to enhance the quality of life of individuals and their families and caregivers touched by autism spectrum disorders benefit the programs and projects each year. Learn More.
Our mission: to Provide the Opportunity for everyone with autism spectrum disorders to achieve their fullest potential, by enriching the autism community with education, training, accessible resources, and partnerships with local and national projects. Support from members provide resources to make this possible. Learn more.
US Autism & Asperger Association (USAAA) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization for Autism and Asperger education, support, and solutions. Your support enhances the quality of life of individuals and their families and caregivers touched by autism spectrum disorders. One hundred percent of all donations to USAAA go directly to providing support for our programs and initiatives. No administrative costs are funded by donations. Donate Now!