To select sending your donation in honor of or in memory of someone special, first click here to open up the donation honor/memory form (this form opens up in a separate window). Complete the information on this form and submit your request. (If you do not require an acknowledgement of your donation to someone, click on the donation button dollar amount above).
If you choose the "Other" button, consider making it a monthly recurring donation.
If you would like to donate by telephone or by mail, click on the buttons below for further instructions.
Whether you are a previous US Autism & Asperger Association supporter or are giving for the first time, thank you for your commitment to the USAAA mission: to Provide the Opportunity for everyone with autism spectrum disorders to achieve their fullest potential, by enriching the autism community with education, training, accessible resources, and partnerships with local and national projects. USAAA provides educational and family support through conferences and workshops as well as through published and electronic mediums. USAAA distributes information with regard to medical/biomedical and behavioral, developmental, and educational interventions, adjunct therapies, and research to parents, practitioners, students, individuals with ASD, teachers and everyone who is associated with the autism and Asperger's communities.
Remember someone special by giving a gift in his or her memory. US Autism & Asperger Association will send a card or ecard acknowledging your thoughtful donation to the person of your choice.
Give a gift to honor someone close to you for a birthday, an anniversary, a wedding, to celebrate a birth of baby, a bar or bat mitzvah, or other special occasions. US Autism & Asperger Association will send a card or ecard acknowledging your thoughtful donation to the person of your choice.
How much of my donation is going directly to support the programs at USAAA? 100% of all donations to US Autism & Asperger Association (USAAA) go directly to providing support for our programs and initiatives. No administrative costs are funded by donations. Our goal is to "Provide the Opportunity" for individuals with autism spectrum disorders to achieve their fullest potential. Your support enhances the quality of life of individuals and their families and caregivers touched by autism spectrum disorders.
How will my donation be used?
Your donation will directly support the programs at USAAA including:
- USAAA conference and resources, boasting a proud network of speakers, staff and board members who are highly trained in the field of autism
- Scholarships, for low income members of the autism community to attend the annual World Conference
- USAAA WeeklyNews, an email newsletter that addresses a range of topics on Autism Spectrum Disorders including Asperger's Syndrome, reaching over fifty thousand people every week
- Newsletter archive, featuring over seven years of USAAA WeeklyNews email newsletters
- US College Autism Project (US CAP), creating an opportunity for individuals on the autism spectrum to have a successful college experience and to be prepared for post-collegiate transitions
- Educational materials, including Conference Proceedings Manuals, DVDs and audio downloads
- Training and Consultation for professionals, providing a uniquely tailored program that includes a curriculum to better meet the needs of individuals on the autism spectrum
- USAAA TV, providing live streaming of the annual USAAA World Conference and a video library. The USAAA 2010 World Conference became the first ever autism and Asperger conference to be streamed live in its entirety and was the most viewed autism conference in the world.
- Support for local community events
- Social media, including Facebook, Blogger, and YouTube
- USAAA website, providing a vast amount of up-to-date information on Autism Spectrum Disorders with an extensive library of resources
Is my donation tax deductible?
US Autism & Asperger Association is a 501(C) 3 non-profit organization exempt from federal income tax as recognized by the Internal Revenue Service. Donations are tax deductible for United States citizens. For donors outside of the United States, as well as US citizens, always consult with your tax advisor regarding whether your donation is tax deductible.
How do I help support these wonderful programs?
Small donations of even $15 or $25 make great impacts on the lives of individuals affected by autism spectrum disorders (ASDs). Larger donations (i.e. $250, $500, $1,000, etc.) make a very significant difference in helping provide scholarships for our USAAA annual World Conference, as well as supporting all of our other programs as listed above.
Does USAAA sell, rent or trade donor information to other agencies?
No! We are committed to protecting your privacy.
Can I make my donation in honor of/in memory of someone?
Yes. Remember someone special by giving a gift in his or her memory. You can also give a gift to honor someone close to you for a birthday, an anniversary, a wedding, the birth of baby, a bar or bat mitzvah, or other special occasions. USAAA will send a card or e-card acknowledging your thoughtful donation to the person of your choice.
How do I make a donation?
You can help support the USAAA mission by using one of these three easy donation methods: