DONATE NOW and help us with one of our recent initiatives, CLIMBING FOR AUTISM - Reaching New Heights, that was introduced in 2016. For more information, contact us.
Indoor climbing programs around the country are designed to help our children and adults to:
- Develop positive recreation skills
- Increase muscle tone and motor skills
- Develop trust and relationship building skills
- Increase self-esteem and empowerment
- Promote independence, health and wellness
- Increase knowledge and access to recreation activities
- Enjoy themselves in a safe and controlled environment
Links listed in this section: Conferences, Corporate Program, Educational Training, How You Can Help, MyAutismTeam.com, Parent/Practitioner Program, Sibling Program, Speaker's Bureau, USAAA TV, and US College Autism Project.