ADVERTISING AND SPONSORSHIPS
Advertising and Sponsorships
You have a product or service that you want people to know about. There are many advertising options for reaching your target audience - the autism community.
- USAAA WeeklyNews e-newsletter - Reaching thousands of viewers each week (with bonus e-newsletters of up to 8 times per month). Learn more about advertising in the e-newsletter.
- Sponsorships - Become a sponsor of the conference or a special program (USAAA TV, US College Autism Project - USCAP, Conference Proceedings Manual, plus many more opportunities. Call at 1-888-9AUTISM for more information or contact us via email.
- Conferences - US Autism & Asperger Association inaugural World conference was held in 2006 in Park City, Utah. Annual conferences have been in Denver, Austin, Los Angeles, St. Louis, and Seattle, Salt Lake City, and Kansas City. USAAA partnered with other organizations to host three additional regional conferences in Vancouver, Orlando and New Jersey. USAAA has reached thousands of parents, caregivers, health care practitioners, individuals with autism, students, educators, therapists, along with everyone who wants to learn more about services and treatment for persons living with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) through our conferences. Sponsorship and Advertising opportunities include conference sponsorship, exhibiting,plus much more. Learn more about exhibiting and sponsorship.
- USAAA TV - The US Autism & Asperger Association 5th Annual World Conference in 2010, became the most-viewed autism conference in the world. Over 34,000 people viewed the event online in addition to the 700 plus onsite conference attendees. This was the first ever autism and Asperger conference to be streamed live in its entirety. Call at 1-888-9AUTISM for more information or contact us via email.
- Website - reach millions of viewers by advertising on the USAAA website - call at 1-888-9AUTSIM or contact us.